KCOMNET and Community Radios in Kenya would like to condem with the strongest term possible the sudden shut down of the leading television channels, Citizen TV, NTV, KTN News and Inooro TV by the people who are believed to be from the regulator. We opine that this is against article 34 of the constitution of Kenya on the freedom of media and an attempt by the government to curtail the independence of media in Kenya. We call on the Authority to come out clean on this matter and resume the services of these stations unconditionally.
- Tips on remaining safe in public spaces (Somali language)
- The Do’s and the Don’ts. COVID-19 (Somali language)
- How to use sanitizer to wash your hands. (Somali Language)
- Remaining calm and guidelines on help line from the government and health facilities (Somali language)
- Averting stigma (Somali Language)
- What does quarantine mean? Who should quarantine? What is the difference between isolation and quarantine? (Somali Language)
- What is covid 19, symptoms, transmission and prevention (Somali Language)
- Fake News alert~ Covid 19
- Karantini ni nini?
- COVID 19 ni ugonjwa wa aina gani?