Umoja wetu nguvu yetu is a unique feature story that targets many Kenyans more so the Ruben FM fans since this feature story is going to push positivity amongst members of the community thus enhancing peaceful co-existence among Mukuru residents. The story will highlight on this year’s World Radio Theme which is UPHOLDING DIVERSITY through radio. The story has been produced by Denson Moruri and edited by Thomas Ochieng (Radio Manager). Denson has produced quite a number of feature stories that have impacted the lives of Mukuru residents positively.
- Tips on remaining safe in public spaces (Somali language)
- The Do’s and the Don’ts. COVID-19 (Somali language)
- How to use sanitizer to wash your hands. (Somali Language)
- Remaining calm and guidelines on help line from the government and health facilities (Somali language)
- Averting stigma (Somali Language)
- What does quarantine mean? Who should quarantine? What is the difference between isolation and quarantine? (Somali Language)
- What is covid 19, symptoms, transmission and prevention (Somali Language)
- Fake News alert~ Covid 19
- Karantini ni nini?
- COVID 19 ni ugonjwa wa aina gani?