Various issues have been raised in Makwetu village over a period of time. There has been frustrations raised by gap in the leadership and it is reaching the boiling point.The local leaders are not in support of the IDPs resettling at Makwetu village.They have typical characteristics of a bad leader which includes; poor integrity, lack of adaptability, lack of vision, lack of accountability, poor communication skills,etc.The host community in makwetu village are fed up with bad leadership and for the first time support the IDPs.
- Tips on remaining safe in public spaces (Somali language)
- The Do’s and the Don’ts. COVID-19 (Somali language)
- How to use sanitizer to wash your hands. (Somali Language)
- Remaining calm and guidelines on help line from the government and health facilities (Somali language)
- Averting stigma (Somali Language)
- What does quarantine mean? Who should quarantine? What is the difference between isolation and quarantine? (Somali Language)
- What is covid 19, symptoms, transmission and prevention (Somali Language)
- Fake News alert~ Covid 19
- Karantini ni nini?
- COVID 19 ni ugonjwa wa aina gani?