Episode 3 informs and educates integrated IDP’s on the importance of subscribing to a national health insurance and acquire NHIF( National Health Insurance) card.This is vital to all Kenyan citizens including IDP’s in case of any medical or health issues you can comfortably seek medical care at the public health facilities. Bi.Tumaini Kadogo’s grandmother who lives in Makwetu village has fallen sick and the family does not have money to take her to hospital, neither has she subscribed to NHIF,what to do now?
- Tips on remaining safe in public spaces (Somali language)
- The Do’s and the Don’ts. COVID-19 (Somali language)
- How to use sanitizer to wash your hands. (Somali Language)
- Remaining calm and guidelines on help line from the government and health facilities (Somali language)
- Averting stigma (Somali Language)
- What does quarantine mean? Who should quarantine? What is the difference between isolation and quarantine? (Somali Language)
- What is covid 19, symptoms, transmission and prevention (Somali Language)
- Fake News alert~ Covid 19
- Karantini ni nini?
- COVID 19 ni ugonjwa wa aina gani?